Thursday, October 10, 2013

BEWARE I LIIIIIVE

Run, run!
(Points of absolutely no value if you can identify where this comes from. USE GOOGLE AND I WILL SLAY YOU!)

Okay, real talk: this blog has not gotten the attention from me it deserves as of late. To be fair I've been really busy. Well, okay, maybe only kind of busy, so my bad. That said new lifey things are settling down a bit now so I feel like I can start producing again. The good news is I have a massive backlog of movies, shows, beers, and foods I've made to work through now. The bad news: the likelihood of my finding the motivation to power through all of them in a particularly timely way is roughly correspondent to my winning the lottery I didn't buy a ticket to.

That said there will be several posts in the near future for you to look forward to. There will be some food things, a pseudo-political post, a showing of my new abode, and an update on Shortstack, at the very least. Speaking of:
Still rude dudein'

The Government may be shut down, but this blog is not, and until it receives federal funding of some sort (who knows, these guys do) I will be trying to put together new things with which to entertain your brain-parts. Now, MUSIC:


No comments:

Post a Comment